Sneak Preview: Hardcover proof of Bawk Bawk in the Backyard

My hardcover proof arrived just before the snow hit us! (We are in the midst of a big snowstorm here in Michigan.) This has been years in the making, and it feels surreal. I hope to have copies available in the coming weeks, but in the meantime you can still find the paperback version on Amazon.

Below is a sneak preview of the new hardcover! 

The video is available through Instagram, but you should not need an Instagram account in order to view it. The file was too large to post on Blogger, but I just had to share it on my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curious about my new children's book? Check out the project here.

My Backyard Chicken Political Effort: Local author is advocating for backyard chicken keeping in Lima Township