Free Until Friday 12/1/23: Bawk Bawk in the Backyard, an illustrated children's book with bonus tips and photos

To celebrate the release of the new paperback edition of my children's book, I've made the e-book version free until Friday! 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C1M5YG21 

Some of my favorite memories were made while raising chickens with my husband and three children in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I've written this story with these memories in mind, and to make sure everyone knows just how fun the process can be! 

If you'd like to preview Bawk Bawk in the Backyard in its entirety before purchasing the paperback, simply visit the link above to download the free e-book. Be sure to download it by December 1st while the e-book is still free! 

Got chickens?

Getting chickens?

Just like chickens?

This book is for you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Curious about my new children's book? Check out the project here.

Sneak Preview: Hardcover proof of Bawk Bawk in the Backyard

My Backyard Chicken Political Effort: Local author is advocating for backyard chicken keeping in Lima Township